Buy Suhagra 100 Mg Online without prescription (Sildenafil 100 Mg). Only £0.70 per pill, Free shipping across UK. Approved online pharmacy. You can now buy Suhagra 100 Mg online from Propharmacystore.
What is Suhagra 100 Mg ?
Sildenafil citrate is the active ingredient in Suhagra 100 MG Tablet, which is informally also known as the blue pill. It is primarily used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), which is also called impotence, in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man is unable to achieve and/or maintain a penile erection adequate enough for sexual intercourse. It happens when there is a decreased blood flow to the penis. The decreased blood flow may be due to physical complications following an injury or disease or due to some psychological conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression, etc. Chronic lifestyle factors such as obesity, smoking, drinking, etc., could also contribute to ED. ED is strongly age-related, and the occurrence of moderate-to-severe ED could increase two-fold to three-fold between the ages of 40 and 70 years. Suhagra 100 MG Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood to the penis. It works well when the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is physical, psychological, or both. If the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is psychological, Suhagra 100 MG Tablet may or may not work, based on the severity of the condition.
- Suhagra 100 is available in tablet form for oral use.
- Suhagra 100 is rapidly absorbed following oral administration and shows its peak effects within 1 hour of administration.
- It can be taken with or without food. Greater effects are however observed when taken empty stomach.
- When taken in tablet form, it should be swallowed as a whole without crushing, chewing or breaking it along with plenty of fluids.
- It is recommended to take Suhagra tablet 1 hour before the sexual intercourse however it may vary from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual intercourse.
Usually, small doses of Suhagra do not cause severe side effects. However, with larger doses, patients may experience a few side effects. Some of the common side effects are:
- Nasal Congestion
- Painful Urination
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Sensitivity to Light
- Visual Disturbances
- Ringing or Buzzing in the Ears
- Excessive Tearing of the Eyes
- Burning, tingling, numbness in hands and feet
A few rare side effects that may occur while administering Suhagra are:
- Prolonged and Painful Erections
This is not a comprehensive list of the side effects of Suhagra. If the patient experiences any unwanted side effects, he or she must consult a doctor to seek immediate medical help.