Buy Azithromycin 500 MG Online without Prescription(Asitomycin). Only £0.80 Per Pill. Free shipping across UK. Approved pharmacy. You can now buy Azithromycin 500 Mg online from Propharmacystore.
What is Azithromycin 500 Mg ?
Azithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
This medication will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking azithromycin and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily with or without food. You may take this medication with food if stomach upset occurs. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
Azithromycin tablets can be applied for the treatment of the following infections, when caused by microorganisms sensitive to azithromycin.
– acute bacterial sinusitis (adequately diagnosed)
– acute bacterial otitis media (adequately diagnosed)
– pharyngitis, tonsillitis
– acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis (adequately diagnosed)
– mild to moderately severe community acquired pneumonia
– skin and soft tissue infections
– uncomplicated Chlamydia trachomatis urethritis and cervicitis
Considerations should be given to official guidance on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents.
Like all drugs, azithromycin can have certain side effects. These are usually minor. In clinical trials, only 0.7% of people stopped taking Zithromax because of its side effects.
Most of the side effects that led people to stop taking the drug were gastrointestinal, such as:
- pain in the abdomen
Less common side effects, occurring in up to 1% of cases, include:
- heart palpitations or chest pain
- acid reflux
- a rash
- dry skin
- sun sensitivity
Serious side effects are rare but can include:
- liver damage, especially in people with a history of liver health problems
- heart rhythm changes, which are more likely in people who take heart rhythm medications, older people, and those with low blood potassium
- serious allergic reactions