Buy Azithromycin 250 MG Online without Prescription(Asitomycin). Only £ 0.70 Per Pill. Free shipping across UK. Approved Pharmacy. You can now buy Azithromycin 250 Mg from Propharmacystore.
What is Azithromycin 250 Mg ?
Azithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.This medication will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Asitomycin is one of the brand names of Azithromycin. Other brand names of the drug are Zmax, Zithtomax Tri-Pak and Z-Pak. Azithromycin is a wide spectrum antibiotic treating bacterial infections in ear, throat, nasal and mouth cavities and other body parts. The drug is also effective against various types of pneumonias caused with susceptible types of bacteria as well as traveller’s diarrhea. The medicine is also effective against intestine infections and inflammation. The antibiotic also performs great effect against certain sexually transmitted diseases especially chlamydia and
You should not use azithromycin if you are allergic to it, or if:
- you have ever had jaundice or liver problems caused by taking azithromycin; or
- you are allergic to similar drugs such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, or telithromycin.
To make sure azithromycin is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- liver disease;
- kidney disease;
- myasthenia gravis;
- a heart rhythm disorder;
- low levels of potassium in your blood; or
- long QT syndrome (in you or a family member).
This medicine is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
It is not known whether azithromycin passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Many people experience fewer side effects when taking azithromycin compared with other antibiotics in the macrolide class, such as erythromycin (Erythrocin).
However, you may still experience side effects, especially if your doctor prescribed a high dose of azithromycin to be taken just one time. Tell your doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Loose stools
- Stomach discomfort
Some people may also experience cramps and yeast or vaginal infection.
Serious Side Effects
Get emergency medical help right away if you experience any of the following:
- Chest pain
- Swelling of the feet or ankles
- Inflammation of the colon (symptoms may include abdominal pain, severe diarrhea, fatigue)
- Fluid build-up between the lungs and the chest wall (symptoms may include chest pain or heaviness, or difficulty breathing difficulties)
- Low count of white blood cells (this is usually discovered in blood tests, but if you have symptoms, they may include weakness, tiredness, shortness of breath, or infections that do not go away)